Exciting NEWS! We are now offering our 2021 COMMUTER MEMBERSHIPS & our 2021 JUNIOR MEMBERSHIPS…
Enter to WIN our Molson Canadian Tower of Beer giveaway! On thru Dec. 5, 2016.
Participants may enter the giveaway up to 3 times: ONCE in the Sunnybrae Clubhouse (via paper ballot), ONCE on our Sunnybrae Golf Club Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SunnybraeGolf), & ONCE on our Sunnybrae Twitter page (www.twitter.com/SunnybraeGolf) for a total of 3 possible total entries.
CONTEST RULES: Sunnybrae Golf Club Tower-of-Beer Giveaway
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Entrants must be of legal drinking age to enter 19+
2. Participants may enter the giveaway up to 3 times: ONCE in the Sunnybrae Clubhouse (via paper ballot), ONCE on our Sunnybrae Golf Club Facebook page (www.facebook.com/SunnybraeGolf), & ONCE on our Sunnybrae Twitter page (www.twitter.com/SunnybraeGolf) for a total of 3 possible total entries.
2. 7 cases of Molson Brand beers made up of: 3 cases of 24 cans Molson Canadian Beer, 2 Cases of 24 Cans Coors Light Beer, and 2 cases of 12 cans Molson Banquet Beer.
Prize total valued at over $275.00 CAD
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No cash value.
5. Odds of winning this contest depend on the number of entries received.
6. Must be 19 years or older to enter.
7. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release Sunnybrae Golf Club and its affiliated companies, and their officers, directors, employees, suppliers, sponsors, administrators, representatives and agents, including but not limited to Sunnybrae’s advertising and promotional agencies (the “Releasees”) from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from their participation in the Contest or use of any Prize awarded as a result of this Contest.
8. All entries must be received by Sunnybrae Golf Club during the “Contest Period” beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on September 24, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on December 5, 2016 (“Contest Closing Date”). For online entries, proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Entries that are incomplete, late, lost, and/or irregular in any way or sent by an unauthorized method are automatically void and will not be eligible or accepted. Entries will only be accepted as described herein and will not be accepted by any other means.
10. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their personal information and their photo for the purposes described as follows. All entries become the property of Sunnybrae Golf Club and none will be returned. By completing the entry form, all entrants consent to the collection, use, and distribution of their personal information by Sunnybrae for the purposes of administering the Contest and for the purpose of contacting the entrant via email & email newsletter. Sunnybrae may (i) contact selected entrants for the purpose of notifying him/her, (ii) contact entrants directly regarding products and services and events provided by Sunnybrae. FACEBOOK SPECIFIC RULES:
11. To enter on our Facebook page:
SIGNUP for our Sunnybrae e-Newsletter (see link), and LIKE Sunnybrae Golf Club on Facebook, and LIKE the giveaway post = ONE entry.
TWITTER SPECIFIC RULES:
12. SIGNUP for our Sunnybrae e-Newsletter (see link) and FOLLOW Sunnybrae Golf Club on Twitter, and
FAVOURITE the giveaway tweet, AND RETWEET the giveaway tweet to your followers
= ONE entry.
13. ONE Winner will be randomly drawn from all valid entries on December 5, 2015.
14.The Winner will be contacted by email with the email address they provide on their entry ballot (in the Clubhouse) or on their Sunnybrae e-Newsletter signup (online). If the selected entrant cannot be contacted by email personally within seven (7) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her and after a minimum of three (3) attempts, or fails to be confirmed as a Winner within the time prescribed, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive any Prize, and another eligible entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received until such a Winner is confirmed. Any initially selected entrant who fails to be confirmed as a Winner pursuant within the deadline prescribed herein will have no recourse towards Sunnybrae Golf Club or anyone involved in the Contest.